Here’s a couple of TopTips for making Twitter easier to use.
1. Make it fun – Have a laugh start by watching Harold’s Planet video “Tweet, Tweet, Tweet”. Then check out 6 more Top Tips.
2. Authenticity rules, be true to yourself (personal tweets) and your business (work tweets). This makes it easier to write tweets because you’ll mean what you say and say what you mean.
3. It’s OK to re-tweet work stuff through your personal account. Be careful and REMEMBER people don’t want you to abuse your personal account.
4. Try using lists to compile groups of twitter tweeps under categories that are important to you.
5. MEGA TOPTIP you can make lists private and you don’t have to follow the members, great for doing business research.
6. Try using Twitter dashboards like Hootsuite or Tweetdeck. These can help separate streams of info for ease of review during your limited time. Making it manageable. There are desktop and mobile applications for both of these.
7. Use dashboards to build a portfolio of future tweets and schedule them to be delivered when you want.
Stay tuned for more exciting tweets on our blog!